All Meadowland Charter School teachers have experience with at-risk students. Class sizes will have a small teacher to student ratio, and all instruction will be delivered in a manner that:
- Makes a connection between each student’s interests and required learning
- Builds on the academic strengths of each student
- Provides multiple ways to learn
- Encourages independence
- Provides real world experiences and problems
- Offers opportunities for credit recovery and accelerated learning
Our philosophy is that all children can achieve educational success if provided the right options. Meadowland Charter School offers not only innovative methods for improving students’ academic and behavioral performance, but also provides personal attention in a close-knit learning community from committed and well-qualified teachers and staff.